It’s been wonderful to see many of our parents at school this week.
PBL always has a BIG celebration at the conclusion, when students share their learning with you!!
We are very proud of our students and their learning in PBL.
PBL is implemented across the whole school. It is an integrated approach to learning.
It involves students :
· Learning about their World
· Learning to work with others
· Having some choice in the learning
· Learning how to be a good learner
· Researching to find answers to any questions they have
· Answering some driving PBL questions
· Asking their own questions and searching for the answers
· Using technology to help them learn
If you have any questions about PBL please ask your child’s class teacher or better still, ask your child. Also, take a look in the gallery of photos of the day.